- You don’t have to register if you’re just browsing our website, but if you want to shop with us you will need to register.
- It’s very important to register with us to make sure we deliver to your area. It also allows us to show you the right products and delivery information.
- Please note that it may take up to an hour for order information to update on Khailien2u.
- Order status represents what is happening with your order between the time it’s placed and the time it ships from our warehouse.
- After it’s shipped, you can track your order while it’s in transit.
- Kindly contact our customer services (+603-8922 2988 / +6017-6667128) for any ordering question or inquiry.
- You can pay via direct transfer from cdm or use our online transaction ipay 88 (Bronox pls adivse).
- Accepts several major debit and credit cards for your shopping convenience, including both domestic and international versions of the below cards:
- All deliveries are only applicable for Peninsular Malaysia.
- Street names and POS code must be correct and accurate.
- NO P.O. Box or International addresses.
- If the packaging seal is opened or damaged, DO NOT accept the parcel.
- If you are not at home to receive your purchased order, Please contact the carrier service (courier service) within a stipulated timeframe for next deliveries or pick up..
- If the order is not collected within the stipulated time, the order may be disposed and there shall not be any refund for the amount purchased for that order.
- We only use standard packaging materials for all orders.
- We deliver each order to one delivery address within Peninsular Malaysia.
- A standard shipping & handling fee of RM15.00 (Ringgit Malaysia fifteen) for every transaction for local delivery unless otherwise stated. * (the fee is subject to change by the management without prior notice).
- STRICTLY NO REFUND for shipping & handling charges.
- All orders are dispatched and delivered by the designated carrier from Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and public holidays.
Delivery Lead Time
- Order confirmation and closing time is before 12 pm from Monday to Friday (except public holidays and considered the next business working day where applicable).
- Confirmed orders will be processed within the next four (4) business working days, excluding Saturday, Sunday & public holidays.
- Delivery lead time for Orders to arrive (after processing and packing) is as follows :-
- Peninsular Malaysia : 7 - 8 business working days. *subject to courier service’s changes.
Sales, Promotions & Festives Periods
- During peak online sales & promotional periods, orders and deliveries may take longer time.
- For festive seasons, please place your order 20 (twenty) days in advance in addition to the regular lead time required.
Return & Refund Policy
- Returns must be done within five (5) working days starting from the day the goods are delivered to you. You may return your order (or items) for any of the following reasons:
- You received the wrong item in your package or the item has a manufacturing defect (excluding goods marked as display set items or clearance goods).
And the general requirements for returns are as follows:
- You have proof of purchase (order invoice number and receipt).
- The goods must be in new condition and returned in the original selling condition and unopened packaging along with all original accessories (including manuals, warranty cards, certificate of authenticity) and any free gifts, vouchers received with it.
- The product must not have been used or installed or had any data inputted.
- If your return meets all the requirements above and you wish to proceed with the return, please have your order invoice number ready and simply visit any of our retail stores or contact our customer services (+603-8922 2988 / +6017-6667128).
- Refund for returned items will be made within 30 days of the return of the product.